• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
16 seeded men ventured out onto court today. Here is a list of all the seeds who failed to win:

1. Tommy Haas

ajdude

International Coach
Kumkhum shot to an early lead and was never really troubled, frequently penetrating the serve of the sixth seed Kvitova. A few contentious line calls will leave the Czech player feeling shafted but Kumkhum managed to pull it off and will surely see a rise in her world ranking.
Come, come mate. You might be getting ahead of yourself talking like that
Forging a tempting doubles career with compatriot Nungnadda Wannasuk
what the **** is this **** @James

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Day 1 profit/loss = $0.00 with Tommy Haas retiring hurt in his match.

Day 2 suggestions of value:

- Nishikori $1.30 to beat Matosevic
- Stepanek $1.35 to beat Kavcic

Go go go go go go go

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
*Bets on Matosevic and Kavcic*. lol

I was ahead yesterday and still have a few pending bets. BTW Jono, you should bet on F Delbonis $2.17 against B Rola.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watching this coverage is like a highlights package. They don't seem to stay with a match long enough for you to get into it

It's like speed dating with racquets.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
James Duckworth is ahead of Federer!!!

Okay, now they've both sat down at roughly the same time.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love the fact there's no pic of Duckworth avaiable on IBM's Slam Tracker.

FWIW he's kind of a younger Chris Rogers.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Day 1 profit/loss = $0.00 with Tommy Haas retiring hurt in his match.

Day 2 suggestions of value:

- Nishikori $1.30 to beat Matosevic
- Stepanek $1.35 to beat Kavcic

Go go go go go go go
Jono the expert at picking mentally weak players who retire.

I just won on a first set double - Paire and Pavlychenko @ 1.95 - they won 14-12 and 9-7 in tiebreaks. BTW, Seppi was crazy odds to beat Hewitt given their world rankings..

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'd rather pick players who retire and get my money back than players that lose!

Nishikori winning and Stepanek retiring makes today a profitable day.