• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So many tennis pros are just so happy to pick up a decent size cheque and quit when behind. If Tomic wins that set 6-4 there is no way that he was going to stop playing tennis, until he got behind.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's hard to blame him for being injured but yeah it was hard to see him quitting if he didn't lose the set.

TBF to the booing though, I'd be pissed off too if I had night tickets and only got one set of ATP and (most likely) a WTA bendover job.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Looks like that Matosevic is going to be on the lookout for a new coach. Weird way to complain about Woodforde in the presser.

Again, both channels are showing the same match, lol

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Isn't Matosevic 0-12 in Grand Slam starts? I'd be mad too. That's a Groth/ Whateverasova-like record.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Speaking of fluid, Kumkhum is back in action for round 2 today and started strongly once again. #notinappropriate

ajdude

International Coach
tomic presser on fox sports news. "my recovery's going to start asap so i'm fit for the davis cup, because if i'm not we'll be in some trouble"

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Joker at 1.06 to win the first set is so generous against a no name. My boi Jerzy after another slow start wins the second set.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Day 1 profit/loss = $0.00 with Tommy Haas retiring hurt in his match.

Day 2 suggestions of value:

- Nishikori $1.30 to beat Matosevic
- Stepanek $1.35 to beat Kavcic

Go go go go go go go
Day 2 was profitable, with another retirement saving the day.

Day 3 suggestions of value:

- Querrey @$2.85 to beat Gulbis

Last edited: