• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Jerzy loses this the same day nufers picks him to make the semis I will quietly pump my fist in glee.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jordy looks like going the way of all promising young Australian players - bundled out in round one.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Kumkhum shot to an early lead and was never really troubled, frequently penetrating the serve of the sixth seed Kvitova. A few contentious line calls will leave the Czech player feeling shafted but Kumkhum managed to pull it off and will surely see a rise in her world ranking.

Burgey

Djokovic's kit is one of the few tennis outfits which emphasises how sinewy these players are. When they wear loose fitting clothes you don't appreciate just how lean they are as athletes, even though you know they have to be.

Burgey

Kumkhum shot to an early lead and was never really troubled, frequently penetrating the serve of the sixth seed Kvitova. A few contentious line calls will leave the Czech player feeling shafted but Kumkhum managed to pull it off and will surely see a rise in her world ranking.
Come, come mate. You might be getting ahead of yourself talking like that

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Forging a tempting doubles career with compatriot Nungnadda Wannasuk

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I was just taking the piss out of Nufers. I like Jerzy but he won't make the semis imo. Too volatile to beat Ferrer over 5.

Obviously not impossible though.

morgieb

I was just taking the piss out of Nufers. I like Jerzy but he won't make the semis imo. Too volatile to beat Ferrer over 5.

Obviously not impossible though.
Well tbf Ferrer's lost to all sorts of mugs lately, but he probably is still experienced enough to go OK at 5 set tennis.

Burgey

Ashley Bartey owes it to herself and her legion of 15 fans to present herself in a manner which maximizes her chances of winning matches.

And I'm quietly tipping lugging around a spare Pirrelli isn't part of it