• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
85, apparently.

González throwing a tantrum against Leonardo Mayer, according to radio - whacking at balls, moaning, talking to himself etc. Mayer appears to be of that rare breed of Argentineans who can actually play off clay.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Pretty clinical stuff from the cheeky, cheery Britisher.

What's happened to Gulbis, btw? He was top 30 last time I looked, now down at 80-odd.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hopefully Hewitt can make a decent run, a quarters showing is almost a certainty I think.

Burgey

Roger Rashid onthe Sports breakfast in Sydney had been saying for three days Hewitt would beat Del Potro and do it easily, before making the quarters at least.

Wish I'd had a ton on it tbh.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Fair come back from Stosur :-O Looked gone in the 2nd and 3rd set.

Genuinely surprised that Hewitt could beat Del Potro in straight sets. Good on the wanker though, played well.

Uppercut

Fair come back from Stosur :-O Looked gone in the 2nd and 3rd set.

Genuinely surprised that Hewitt could beat Del Potro in straight sets. Good on the wanker though, played well.
Haha, does someone want to fill me in on the reasons behind the Hewitt hate?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Yeah watched that one Youtube a while back. Always thought he came off as a bit of a **** beforehand and that just confirmed it.