• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Molehill

International Captain
Serena Williams went piling straight in with "8 is a better number", referring to her 7 Wimbledon wins and a Final loss to Halep. Seems like others have been keeping tight lipped but have wanted to say things, I get the impression there have been long held suspicions surrounding her.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Serena Williams went piling straight in with "8 is a better number", referring to her 7 Wimbledon wins and a Final loss to Halep. Seems like others have been keeping tight lipped but have wanted to say things, I get the impression there have been long held suspicions surrounding her.
Really I never heard owt about halep, a lot of the blame seems to be going on serena's ex-coach, hmm, not so sure serena should be bringing attention to all this, what with the TUEs, and the panic room incident, both when she was with The Coach, but ho-hum.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Ah well, another record for Djokovic on Sunday…can’t be helped…Zverev didn’t make the semis, have to take the small wins…