• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
You always know in sport when players or fans are at rock bottom after a defeat when they start saying that they would have taken it if offered it at the start of a season.
Ruud will probably have a big win one day.

Niall

International Coach
He seems like a good lad, but he's basically David Ferrer II who unlike the Spaniard will clean up once Nadal/Djokovic retire.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
He seems like a good lad, but he's basically David Ferrer II who unlike the Spaniard will clean up once Nadal/Djokovic retire.
Djokovic will be around for another 4-5 years at least and a whole lot of “next gen” waiting to “clean up”…FAA, Rudd, Rublev, Medvedev, Tsitsipas, Zverev…the only truly great young talent out there is Alcaraz and I hope he does clean up, those other dip****s are just not worth a whole lot in the overall scheme of things…

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Boris released from prison today and deported to Germany, and won’t have to serve any more of his sentence.
Sky have taken the US Open back. Amazon actually did okay after a very bad start.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the ladies section at the aussie open should be interesting...i know she got to the semis last year but there are players who can take iga out on fast courts so unless she gets a really favorable draw, i don't see her going all the way this year...