• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Niall

International Coach
He's joint betting fav with Nadal in most places which is fair enough. Nadal has a brutal half of the draw with Alcarez and Sinner floating about.

A Nadal v NK final ?

We probably get Ruud v Norrie final though :sadangel:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My assessment of Kyrgios is that he’s a present day Philippoussis until he proves me wrong

Philippoussis was an amazing talent for whom a couple of GS finals was a barely adequate return

In terms of sheer talent, a level above Rafter & Hewitt

Kyrgios has a better all round game than all of them but ….

ashley bach

International Captain
Maybe this is a bit harsh from the limited amount that I know about Margaret Court...but here goes...
Anything that I've heard over the years that has anything to do with the legendary M.C, I simply can't help but get this strong feeling that she comes
across as nothing but a miserable nasty old cow.
Great player though...

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My assessment of Kyrgios is that he’s a present day Philippoussis until he proves me wrong

Philippoussis was an amazing talent for whom a couple of GS finals was a barely adequate return

In terms of sheer talent, a level above Rafter & Hewitt

Kyrgios has a better all round game than all of them but ….
Yeah, Kyrgios seems to have done something The Poo never did this year, which is actually take his training and preparation more seriously. At least according to himself anyway. The results seem to suggest he's made the changes he said he has.