• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Srilanka and New Zealand LO tours to India - Jan 2023

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Tue Jan 3 19:00 local | 13:30 GMTIndia vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20 D/N Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Thu Jan 5 19:00 local | 13:30 GMTIndia vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20 D/N Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
Sat Jan 7 19:00 local | 13:30 GMTIndia vs Sri Lanka, 3rd T20 D/N Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
Tue Jan 10 14:00 local | 08:30 GMTIndia vs Sri Lanka, 1st ODI D/N Nehru Stadium, Guwahati
Thu Jan 12 14:00 local | 08:30 GMTIndia vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI D/N Eden Gardens, Kolkata

Wed Jan 18 10:00 local | 04:30 GMTIndia vs New Zealand, 1st ODI Rajiv Gandhi Int. Stadium, Hyderabad
Sat Jan 21 10:00 local | 04:30 GMTIndia vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI International Cricket Stadium, Raipur
Tue Jan 24 10:00 local | 04:30 GMTIndia vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore
Fri Jan 27 19:00 local | 13:30 GMTIndia vs New Zealand, 1st T20 D/N JSCA International Cricket Stadium, Ranchi
Sun Jan 29 19:00 local | 13:30 GMTIndia vs New Zealand, 2nd T20 D/N Atal Bihari Vajpayee Stadium, Lucknow
Wed Feb 1 19:00 local | 13:30 GMTIndia vs New Zealand, 3rd T20 D/N Sardar Patel Stadium Motera, Ahmedabad

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Two T20Is for India and only a triple post to show for it

We've definitely overdosed on the format

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Dasun Shanaka is making sure that the egg is firmly on the IPL auction's face

Socerer 01

International Vice-Captain
Don’t they have matches during the ipl? its also why no one picked Bangladeshi players until kkr did their thing

Spark

Global Moderator
Okay so like I don't mind if people leave off the *Official* of whatever when making these threads but please put in the year; I sometimes like to go back and browse through old tour threads for nostalgia (or I need to find an old post) and it's a lot easier if the year(s) is in the title.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Shanaka bit like Daren Sammy. Good cricketer with a record which suggests otherwise.

Enjoyable couple of games to start the day.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shanaka bit like Daren Sammy. Good cricketer with a record which suggests otherwise.

Enjoyable couple of games to start the day.
Ah no, Daren Sammy wasn't a good cricketer (by international standards). His record was reflective of that.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Okay so like I don't mind if people leave off the *Official* of whatever when making these threads but please put in the year; I sometimes like to go back and browse through old tour threads for nostalgia (or I need to find an old post) and it's a lot easier if the year(s) is in the title.
We are not far away from a time when the same side shows up twice in the same year for LO series, so best to put month(s) and year from now on, I feel.

Spark

Global Moderator
We are not far away from a time when the same side shows up twice in the same year for LO series, so best to put month(s) and year from now on, I feel.
Yeah this is why I actually prefer that we go by "seasons" if possible, e.g. even if a tour to Australia happens entirely in 2023, if it's in the 2022-23 summer then put 2022-23.

ataraxia

International Coach
Em dashes are mediocre–horrendous date-range-wise—an overcompensation for the failings of the hyp-hen.