• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in South Africa 2016/2017

Bahseph

State Captain
Lakmal has been so impressive. I was worried that this attack wouldn't be effective after the first session yesterday but this sets the game up wonderfully.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Knowing SA, they might still come out and blow SL away for 50 a.o. or whatever, but still, right now, this definitely looks like a contest.

indiaholic

International Captain
Huge credit to Lakmal for finding a way to take wickets and then consistently sticking with it for the entire innings.

What is up with Chameera? Seems to be dramatically down on pace?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great watching thus far this game. Lakmal WAG. Pradeep with a good yorker to get rid of a QdK trying to score quick runs.

DriveClub

International Regular
Huge credit to Lakmal for finding a way to take wickets and then consistently sticking with it for the entire innings.

What is up with Chameera? Seems to be dramatically down on pace?
Coming back from injury iirc Looks under done, got thrashed in the warm ups as well, not match fit looks like

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was so good from Lanka. Best I've seen Lakmal Bowl and comfortably the worst I've seen Chameera Bowl. Fatteh good as usual.

Watching Mendis and Co vs Rabada and Abbott should be fun. Hope Mathews gets some form back.

harsh.ag

Yeah, a Mathews 80+ score would be awesome.

aaannnnd Karunaratne goes to Abbott. Could have left that alone.

harsh.ag

Wish this was being shown on Star Sports. Ten Sports' quality isn't the same. Wonder why.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Have not been able to watch.... but did David Boon really stop the band from playing during overs? The band has been going for what 20+ plus years and this is the first time a match referee decided to put a stop to it. What next stop the barmy army from singing? Are they playing now?

harsh.ag

Holding just implied that pace and bounce would be more difficult for Sri Lanka to face than pure lateral movement. Flat out wrong. Unless he was saying the other grounds have more pace and bounce in addition to lateral movement.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Just woke up, turned on and seen dimuth go thanks to the inside edge.poor from him.. Glad to see lakmal got five as I think he deserved it from the way he visited yesterday. Surprised that KP coming in at three rather than mendis? Wrong IMO.. Hope he proves me wrong