• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Neesham and Craig are excellent additions to our slip cordon, given until recently we were limited to Taylor, McCullum (both reasonable but not great), and Southee except to his own bowling.

Last edited:

viriya

International Captain
Not the best time for XXXXXXXXXXXX to fail me >< .. Willow doesn't show it.. what is a US-resident to do :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Neesham and Craig are excellent additions to our slip cordon, given until recently we were limited to Taylor, McCullum (both reasonable but not great), and Southee except to his own bowling.
You don't think Taylor is a great slipper? has the second best record in history after Bob Simpson.

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Rigor pointing out what I pointed out before, you need a sunny summer day for it to swing in Welly.
yeah Wellington is weird.

It swings on hot days usually. I think it's more overall atmospheric pressure than humidity.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Sanga obviously didn't feel he hit, despite obvious evidence to the contrary. But remember, batsman always know because Ian Botham says so.