• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Australia 2010

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Clarke opening. itstl
His best chance of being effective. I'd sooner bat him at nine if I was told I had to bat him in the top seven this is where I'd bat him.

In other news, I can't wait until Fernando retires. One of my most despised cricketers.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A new record - Tony Greig has annoyed me with his very first sentence of his first commentary stint (that I've heard) of the summer.

"I've always had a soft spot for these little Sri Lankans." Diabolical.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I have to laugh at the entire team being picked from New South Wales and Victoria, and Hodge still not getting a game.

Flem274*

123/5
Someone who is not one of the big four needs to go over there and dish out a hiding to them in a test series just so Taahny Greeg, Healy and Nicholas can be reduced to tears live on air.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
A new record - Tony Greig has annoyed me with his very first sentence of his first commentary stint (that I've heard) of the summer.

"I've always had a soft spot for these little Sri Lankans." Diabolical.
:laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sri Lanka did the right thing. They didn't run out Clarke, which is to their own benefit.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Finally. First boundary in the third over. Odd for a T20.

Bowling short was dumb considering how Clarke wasn't picking the gaps for hte full balls. But that's Dilhara Fernando., Dumb.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Lol'n at my mates who don't really follow cricket asking me why Malinga is allowed to chuck it. These are the sort of fans you're bringing to cricket, T20. Do we really want them? :p