• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Australia 2010

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only seen the boy once, admittedly, but that's more or less the exact opposite of how he bowled today. Got some serious drift and turned it a fair way when one bit too.
He's bowled very nicely in his 2 ODIs and deserves to be persevered with

Reckon Oz needs a spinner that "turns away from the bat" and he's ok

People should forget Oz spinners' fc records and look at the bowler as the guys are on a hiding to nothing

howardj

International Coach
Slats and Tubs Agree With Me

Over the course of the next week, I intend to conduct a pilot study of Allan Border's workload compared to modern day players. I will chose some sample periods, and get back to evryone in due season with my much-anticipated findings.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Solid win for Australia and a much needed one as well. Starc and Mckay were awsome with that newish ball, top stuff. I still don't really rate Starc as a long term prospect though. I've seen Starc bowl some dross for NSW in a fair few matches and when he starts to get attacked, he starts becoming wayward with his bowling. I'd rate Hazelwood ahead of Starc in terms of ability. Was Fernando really bowling that quickly? Obviously he was a bit all over the shop but that is pretty encouraging for Sri Lanka if he can replicate those speeds with a bit more accurary.

Some of the people that comment on Cricinfo and Youtube just have no idea about cricket. The same goes with the people who supposedly vote in these Australian Public surveys about cricket. I wouldn't be suprised if they were rigged TBH.