• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I had a dream last night that we needed 350 in the final innings, and we slumped to 35/5. I left in disgust, but when I came back, we were on 240/7, with Bracewell on 60, and Boult on 111 off about 60 balls.

So gutted that he's been left out.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I had a dream last night that we needed 350 in the final innings, and we slumped to 35/5. I left in disgust, but when I came back, we were on 240/7, with Bracewell on 60, and Boult on 111 off about 60 balls.

Anyone who has a dream about the blackcaps is a legend.

hazsa19

International Regular

:( why has he? Is his replacement any good?

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Awesome to hear the conversation between the umpires and the groundsman there. First time I've seen a mic on that sort of convo.

Mike5181

International Captain
When Astle was in team that was probably one of our strongest ever batting line ups. Oram, McMillan, Richardson and Styris all averaging over 40 at the time + Fleming, Astle and Cairns.

Last edited:

Days of Grace

International Captain
2.40pm: Aargghhh, this is horrible. Some light rain has returned and the covers are back on again. 45 minutes of utter confusion. And it's getting heavier.

2.35pm: Some hope again as the rain has stopped, and the covers are coming off, again.

2.30pm: This is getting difficult, the rain has returned and so have the covers. Extremely frustrating, this.

2.20pm: Good news, the rain has stopped. The covers are coming off.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wouldn't be surprised if there was no more play today.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When Astle was in team that was probably one of our strongest ever batting line ups. Oram, McMillan, Richardson and Styris all averaging over 40 at the time + Fleming, Astle and Cairns.
Yeah, definitely. But we still had the same trouble at the top - Richardson never really had a long-term opening partner in his career.