• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Howe_zat

Audio File
reminds me of this post from BG which is one of the finest ever

How is intent the key? What does that even mean? It's BS speak used by motivational speakers, captains and coaches to sound like they know what they're talking about when they're actually saying nothing at all.

John Wright showed intent when he batted an entire day and only scored 50 runs. His intention was to not get out.

Jesse Ryder showed intent when he missed a morning team practice. His intention was to sleep off his hangover.

I showed intent when I scratched my balls last night while watching telly. My intention was to relieve my itchy balls.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Nohit Sharma Test Record - 29 innings, 896 runs, 2 centuries, 4 fifties, average of 33.18
Nohit Sharma Test Record excluding his debut series vs WI - 27 innings, 608 runs, 0 centuries, 4 fifties, average of 23.38
South Africa's total score on the 'poor' (lol) Nagpur pitch - 264
South Africa's total score at Delhi - 264
Rohit Sharma's highest ODI score - 264

Rohit Sharma > all of youse

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I defended Rohit so much too. Desperately wanted him back in the team at no.6. But his performance here was pukeworthy. His slog in the first innings was worth a dropping on it's own.