• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
If you look at some of the spots Eng have been in... that long batting order is allowing them to get away with bloody murder sometimes.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't afford for your best two batsmen to get in and get out for about 50 in such limp ways. Setting England up for sub-mediocrity once again, left for the middle/lower order to drag it up to par.

Been pretty tame considering South Africa have two goodish bowlers a near debutant and a plodding finger spinner, good pitch to bat first on. As always each opportunity to bat a side out of the match seems to be met with this sort of cod ordinary performance.

Burner

International Regular
Is there another way to view the cricinfo full commentary than to scroll from the beginning of the match to the present? The whole of it doesn't even load up and you have to scroll-load the rest of it. I remember the old version having the option to view it either recent-earliest or earliest-recent.

91Jmay

International Coach
Is there another way to view the cricinfo full commentary than to scroll from the beginning of the match to the present? The whole of it doesn't even load up and you have to scroll-load the rest of it. I remember the old version having the option to view it either recent-earliest or earliest-recent.
Press live button on far left, took me a while to realise it

Groundking

International Debutant
Can't afford for your best two batsmen to get in and get out for about 50 in such limp ways. Setting England up for sub-mediocrity once again, left for the middle/lower order to drag it up to par.

Been pretty tame considering South Africa have two goodish bowlers a near debutant and a plodding finger spinner, good pitch to bat first on. As always each opportunity to bat a side out of the match seems to be met with this sort of cod ordinary performance.
This, we would be a much better team if they both had some killer instinct about them. Conversion rate for all our batsmen is dreadful tbh

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just seen the Bairstows incident and they never go the way of the fielder even if he has taken it cleanly. Looked very close to me.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They've bowled pretty well here with the new ball but unless they get one here it's England's day.

Edit: There you go. What a ball.