• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

91Jmay

International Coach
Maharaja sensational pressure building. Shot wouldn't have played ahainst spin years ago but still a useful contribution.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Just when you were thinking the hard work was done, I was about to post that the pair were starting to get on top of the bowling.

Still very much in the balance.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maharaj is doing pretty much exactly what you want from a finger spinner outside Asia. Superb stuff.

Cook not converting his starts after weathering some excellent bowling has become a pretty familiar sight.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah, I'd take 120/3 but SA bowling really well. Kind of feel we could collapse in a heap here. Reckon Sherman Philanderer would have had us a.o for 200 at most.

91Jmay

International Coach
"@Steve Wood, Looks like a different mathematical progression, 1 +9 = 10, +8 = 18, so then that's +7 = 25 in the next innings?" I reckon that's more likely, Nick
Is it NUFAN who will be backing Malan in a big way based on his innings thus far?