• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Good for Olivier... but he is so out when Rabada comes back into the team.

And do I really have to wait 10 days for the next test.. terrible.

SeamUp

International Coach
Well done Duanne. Tailenders but you came back and rapped it up with 2 balls with something behind them.

Well done boys.

Spark

Global Moderator
That was, honestly, a contender for one of the limpest hour's of batting I've seen in ages. Just... slightly strange in how inept it was.

SeamUp

International Coach
I always felt we were abject in first test and deserved to lose but how many runs we gave away from the drops makes you think that margin flattered England.

1-1

Sets up the last 2 nicely.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As gutless and pathetic as the Saffers were in the 1st test. No idea what will happen in the remaining tests but these two giving us a fun series again even if it lacks quality at times.

Heboric

International Debutant
Congrats boys wonderful performance, but keep your feet on the ground. England will try to comeback strongly.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Big difference between SA loss last test and Eng loss this test, is it was clear that SA had to drop Duminy and Faf was coming back in which was a huge improvement for the team. And with Rabada coming in next test its not going to get easier for Eng.

What can Eng really do with their current setup, replace Woods with another untested bowler, drop Dawson for another untested unknown bat? Their is no easy solution for them really.