• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in Australia 2014

viriya

International Captain
SA really can't figure out the Kallis hole.. not that he would've won them the match today but some of the batsmen just don't warrant their places but there are no clear replacements.. Their pace attack is unlikely to win them matches in pitches aside from Perth.. so their WC chances don't look that good anymore sadly. Aus/Ind again I guess.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I swear that the more worried that CA is about the interest in a series, the more ****ish Nicholas, Slater and Healy are. It's as though they believe if they shout louder then it counteracts the talk of the series being irrelevant.

anil1405

International Captain
There was a time when I used to wake up at 5-6 in the morning to listen to the Aussie commentators (Benaud, Lawry, Greig & Nicholas). Now these commentators are a joke. Mark Nicholas was good when he was with the likes of Lawry and Benaud but not anymore.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
when will these dumb ****s notice that AB batted at 4 in the series literally two weeks ago.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
doug green reckons arun finch should open in the tests off the back of his odi form
I reckon my friend Simon should open in the Tests on the back of his Don Bradman Cricket 14 form. Bloke was seeing it like a beach ball ffs.

Riggins

International Captain
I reckon my friend Simon should open in the Tests on the back of his Don Bradman Cricket 14 form. Bloke was seeing it like a beach ball ffs.
I chased down 370 in a 10 over match against my brother in Ricky Ponting Cricket a few weeks back, ftr.

Spikey

reckon doug green has some pretty strong opinions about Imran not coming out to bat

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I wonder if channel 9 will interrupt the new movie premier if Tahir makes a magical recovery and takes the field. Reckon its 50/50, anything can happen.

ajdude

International Coach
wanted to see tahir to come out and the two batsmen to block it out and then have tahir bop mohammad shami over long on for six

this is getting a bit silly ftr

Spikey

wanted to see tahir to come out and the two batsmen to block it out and then have tahir bop mohammad shami over long on for six

this is getting a bit silly ftr
no-one forced you to make the reference bud