• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If anyone is looking for a secretary, mine will be free from Monday after arranging an 11am conference for me today.

morgieb

If anyone is looking for a secretary, mine will be free from Monday after arranging an 11am conference for me today.
Haha.

Got 12/25 for the Australia/South Africa cricket quiz. Was rather difficult.

Top_Cat

17/25. Bolted out of the blocks with 11 out of the first 12, collapsed in a screaming heap thereafter. ****ing bush league!

Top_Cat

Quite shocked you and Brumby got any, to be honest. The questions are pretty specific.

uvelocity

International Coach
nah weather will be alright, cloudy which is good I wont bake so much.
prob get some rain later in the day
waiting on a lift aws

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So uv, the big question is where do you plan to go during the lunch break today? Is the German Club an option for you or will it be too packed?

Top_Cat

So, anyone want to put their balls on the line and predict the biggest/most surprising flop for the series?

Me, ABDev. Bloke's going to be wrecked by the pace attack. Reckon Pattinson in particular is going to get up his nose.

Also, any word yet on who's going to be 12th? Surely has to be Lyon.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Is ABdeV keeping? If so I can deffo see him having lean time of it.

The 2-0 win rather obscured a pretty lean tour of Blighty for him.

Just read the Oz top 3 has 16 caps between them; must be a loooong time since such a callow top order wore the baggy green.

Burgey

Hoping Cowan does well this series, it'll be a huge test for him and I don't know that he'll pass it. I'd love to see him do well, principally so haters can suck it, but also because while some of these other buffoons are out doing lines and getting on the cans, he's putting his energy into this.

WAFG

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I got 15 - reckon I knew 14 of them for sure but didn't have much luck with my guesses. It was too early in the morning for me to work out that last question.