• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So many of Amla's gun innings have been him looking amazing from ball one.

I may be confusing this with ODI cricket though :p

cnerd123

likes this
Boring accumulation mode in effect now.

Would just bat as long as possible if South Africa. They only need a draw to secure the number 1 ranking yea? Why risk a loss then. Maybe leave Aus 5 session to chase, like, 700, and then have a crack at them.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Amla with 170* now has the 4th highest SA score in Australia

He's in some pretty great company with the 3 above him being:

Aubrey Faulkner (204)
Eddie Barlow (201)
Graeme Pollock (175)

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So many of Amla's gun innings have been him looking amazing from ball one.

I may be confusing this with ODI cricket though :p
Pretty sure that this is the only major innings that he has played this year where he hasnt received a major letoff early on

It became almost comical in England as no ****er could catch him no matter how simple the chance

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
His 300 only had one drop when he was on about 40 I think, was a tough chance as well.

Was a bad drop in the last test though.

Burgey

De Villiers turning into the new Kallis in boring the living **** out of everyone while batting in an average boosting, easy situation.

Burgey

Hastings starts with a short, wide one with the new rock. Same plan as the first one then.