• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Woodster

International Captain
Finn serving up half volley after half volley here. Struggling length-wise again here. When he gets it right you saw with the edge down to third man, that he could be so much more effective. Let Swann have half an hour before lunch.

simmy

International Regular
That Warne's meant to be this amazing captain, but every time he commentates it seems to mainly consist of 'put the spinner on'.

But yeah, I would like to see Swann on before lunch for a couple.
When he was playing... that would have made him a good captain imo

Spark

Global Moderator
47 runs in the last ten overs. Very nice fightback from these two.

Even if they don't get to about 120, a hundred partnership after a horror start can still be the clicker that is needed to set up a very good score, cf. both Aus/SA series

Spark

Global Moderator
The more I watch the two caughts the more I have to say that they were bloody unlucky to recieve those deliveries so early on.

Autobahn

State 12th Man
Blokes with UN berets and T-shirts in the crowd.

Gotta give them 10 outta 10 for thinking outside the box.