• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
They're talking about KP maybe out next test with a calf strain. Considering he's been dog**** this series maybe not such a bad thing.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Yeah, look, Ashy boy, you're the feel good story of the series but you're carrying two niggles and your batting average had dropped by two thirds.

Lyon to prove the doubters wrong.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
I would have Compton in. But I doubt they will. The guy has 2 test centuries vs non for the competition.

As an aside I think they're going to declare tonight.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bat all out today I think. If they'd not have batted like they were in a coma earlier then declaring tonight would have been fine.

Now you're looking at setting the crims 600 over 2 days.