• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Is Strauss' decision to call on Broad, yet again, going to cost us? Would have though Jimmy should have got at least 5-6 overs

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
I'm worried because Johnson will take Broad to the cleaners yet Strauss will inevitably leave him on for about 10 overs. Say Broad goes at 5 an over in that time which is extremely likely then that's an easy 50 runs off the target already.

I'm sorry, but I just still think we'll throw this away.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Woah, Broad pitched one up and got the edge. Unlucky to fall short. Johnson's going to get a few now he's gotten away with that.

Then has 2 half volleys slapped through cover. Back to the short stuff Broady.

Last edited:

simmy

International Regular
I want Eng to win but for Broad to bowl badly... he is such a weak link and it needs to be exposed for the rest of the Summer.