• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Second Semi-Final: New Zealand vs. Pakistan

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Get Elliott on (If he can bowl). We need someone who can bowl wicket-to wicket stuff at the moment.
Kamran looking good now! yeah..Elliot should be brought in and ask him to bowl the wicket-to-wicket stuff

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I suspect Elliott will be easy-pickings on this perfect batting track
Get the wicket keeper to the stumps; variation with speed may do for NZ by bowling wicket to wicket

EDIT: Just as I write, Ross takes a catch!! Vital Moment of the match

NZ ahead now

Last edited:

nz0003

School Boy/Girl Captain
Beauty! Redmond you ripper, Hopkins would of dropped that. Two good catches off Butlers bowling.

99*

International Debutant
Any excuse to get our physio on camera now.

Should offer the players, every wicket you get, the less clothes she wears during the rub downs. :ph34r:

Howsie

International Captain
I hate David Llyod. New Zealand's "workman like bowling line-up" That annoys me so much when people say that.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Won't be any worse then James "125K" Franklin.
Not sure if he will be better or not but it's meat & drink scoring runs off Franklin today, bowling 125kms on their legs with an offside field, go figure