• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see some of our less experienced members stand up after the drubbing the usual guys got in the last game.

Johnners

Nice win Reds, good to see Gray continuing his awesome season with the bat (y)

Well done to Raghav as well, can't see me getting my FC spot back for a while if he continues to bowl well.

HeathDavisSpeed

I'm disgusted by my own performance in that game. My pace should be far too quick for such batting also-rans as Brian Lara and Damian Martyn.

>>>>>>>>>>>>WHOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mister Wright

Doubt there's a more dangerous new ball pairing than Thomas and Wright when they're on song. Has been a fantastic season for myself and Geg has had his moments.

Was very happy to see us chase that total without losing a wicket.

Wonderful performance and another one like that will hopefully see us into the final.

pasag

RTDAS
Pretty exciting game, pity we didn't win but at the end of the day it doesn't mean too much. Pretty happy with my batting although my bowling wasn't really anything to write home about.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Nice win Reds, good to see Gray continuing his awesome season with the bat (y)

Well done to Raghav as well, can't see me getting my FC spot back for a while if he continues to bowl well.
Good to see this stiff competition in the team. REDS are picking up now. Good sign..Well done GRAY...