• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIII Discussion and Results

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Blue have been on fire though lately, which is great stuff.

Almost everyone is firing it appears.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to get a game; though I felt a bit down on pace and up on accuracy. Unusual to be vaguely economical. Don't worry, I won't keep such lacklustre performances up for long.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
You do realise we lost today, right?
LOL sorry, I was just referring to the first class cricket side of things.

I'm not playing the shorter form of the game, so I was just excited to see us win our last two matches comfortably in first class.

Unlucky loss in the One Dayer.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LOL sorry, I was just referring to the first class cricket side of things.

I'm not playing the shorter form of the game, so I was just excited to see us win our last two matches comfortably in first class.

Unlucky loss in the One Dayer.
You played the last OD, IIRC.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like a Black/Blue double finals. Would be nice to see the new look Green side and Colts make the finals though, just for something different.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
CW Black also wrap up the double.
Yeaaaaaahhhhh boyyyyyysssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

What an awesome season, unmatched in Dev League History even. Look forward to the plates. Glad to contribute with an OD season average of 50. :thumbsup: Haha.

Many thanks to all the other teams for turning up to their matches throughout the season, even though the result was pretty certain hours beforehand.

cbuts

International Debutant
So how many fc games left. 2?

Basically looks as if the last round is going to be a semi final

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Another soft loss there. Batting never really clicked (though props to Law, Wilson and Kerr for making an effort) whilst the bowling was largely ineffective, yet again.

Congratulations to Black for taking top spot in both competitions. You've set the bar very high, and it's up to us to catch up...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha amazing, I really didn't expect to win with all our players out and fair play to all the young debutants who stepped up, as well as Blackman and Armstrong who stepped up when they were really needed. Great win.

Done the double so far but we can't lose those finals, need to win them both boys.

luffy

International Captain
Despite the loss, i'm glad with my performances. Two 50s and a 100 in the last 3 innings.