• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

Flem274*

123/5
rubbish, and south got a leg up from the jammiest try ever to the most overrated player in the country

boshier robbed from an all blacks call up too, though a very good squad all round.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Still can't believe Akira Ioane is in there though. When I saw 2 Ioane surnames on the team list I assumed Josh had been picked as the 3rd no 10 along with Rieko as an obvious pick for centre/wing.

Flem274*

123/5
they said weeks ago they're looking for size and akira ioane is fit now. the most fortunate loosie is cullen grace imo. fans are being way too harsh on sam cane as well.

our inside and outside back depth is ridiculous but the midfield feels iffy with goodhue being below his best and laumape's injury. im thinking shift goodhue back to his natural #13 and give ALB #12. with ennor also going down i don't mind tj faiane as an option, i thought he was underrated by the blues and they suffered in his absence with the plummer #12 experiment.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Just can't bring myself to give a **** about the all blacks having a competition in the middle of the pandemic while thousands of people with work visas who have been living here for years remain locked out of the country.

Niall

International Coach
Be cool to see Georgia and Fiji to get some matches against the top teams.

Obviously plenty could go wrong before it happens.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Just can't bring myself to give a **** about the all blacks having a competition in the middle of the pandemic while thousands of people with work visas who have been living here for years remain locked out of the country.
Take that whinge back to the NZ Politics thread, FFS.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Georgia and Fiji been invited to Northern Eight Nations

good luck getting that off the ground lads
I think Fidge were always part of the plan, but originally Japan were scheduled to make up the eight until COVID intervened.

Fixtures being shown on Amazon Prime is a wee bit of a turn up, but happily the other half is a subscriber.

As Niall says it's good for the tier twos to get some games versus the Six Nations teams, Georgia especially.

Can't realistically see them troubling the Micks, Leekists or England away from home, but we live in strange times.