• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Road to Euro 2012

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Hart, Lescott, Milner, Wright-Phillips, Johnson, Barry - six MCFC players on the pitch for England right now.

When's the last time we had six clubmates together at once? NFI myself...
My guess is when Greenwood thought it a good idea to pack the side with Liverpool players at the start of the 1977/78 season.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
SW-P: take a boo son. 8-)

What is the point of him? Must be some kind of elaborate Spinal Tapesque satire on a professional footballer, surely?

Oh, Bent scores as I whinge. Nice finish.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The time when Beckham, Scholes, Butt, Ferdinand and the two Nevilles must run it close I would have thought.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't they try the Arse defence once, mid-nineties, possibly another few of those ****s were on the pitch too.

grecian

The time when Beckham, Scholes, Butt, Ferdinand and the two Nevilles must run it close I would have thought.
Yeah, Andy Cole, and depressingly Brown and alan Smith also candidates.

Anyway decent win, reasonable performance, all good except for Fabs bizarre perseverence with SWP, would honestly rather Downing or Etherington.

Pothas

Sure they will get over it.....got to feeel a little bit sorry for Reina but it is pretty amusing, finally gets a game and then does that.

Important for Batista though, would fancy getting his the job on permantely now.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I don't know if anyone else is watching the Scotland game, but Hutton is very lucky to still have his leg in one piece after that challenge.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Didn't they try the Arse defence once, mid-nineties, possibly another few of those ****s were on the pitch too.
Don't think we ever did, although we came close when we lost at home to France after Keegan had his flounce when we had Dixon, Keown & Adams starting with Nutty Nige on the bench. Seaman in goal too.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I don't know if anyone else is watching the Scotland game, but Hutton is very lucky to still have his leg in one piece after that challenge.
97th minute. Great moment for the plucky minnows.

Are Scotland now top of the group?!