• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 2 - India v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: at Tait sledging Sachin, having already conceded 10 in the over. One dot ball doesn't put you ahead in the battle, son.
That's all right mate, Harby gobbled off and didn't take a pole.

But I agree, it's silly stuff from him. Should be fledging the other bloke, Tendulkar pretty imperturbable.

Burgey

I have always felt that Tait is a bit soft, I don't recall him ever performing well under pressure. Big choker.
He bowled pretty well in the last WC tbf, but he usually had a hell of a lot of runs behind him.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
He did alright in the last WC.

Honestly I don't think pressure has any effect on Tait, he just sprays it around randomly and sometimes it's unplayable magic and sometimes it's awful. He could get it right in a WC final or it could be against Kenya.

Uppercut

I have always felt that Tait is a bit soft, I don't recall him ever performing well under pressure. Big choker.
Yeah, he definitely never took a four-fer to bowl South Africa out for nothing in a World Cup semi-final. WAC.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
He is. Had a great 2007 WC but then Aus also had McGrath and Bracken in the attack, they could afford the token crap over or two. Remember Tait giving it the big man act before the Perth test against India, the Indians replied by hitting him into retirement.

F.Rizzo

Cricket Spectator
Loving this game right now. To me when i listend closely i could hear a very faint nick on the lee ball but the ump gave not out on the field first and not really enough evidence to overturn it.

Bobisback

International Regular
You know, if wides didnt mean you had to bowl another ball, Tait would be best off bowling them all the time.

Himannv

International Coach
Haha loving the SkySports commentry.

Over 3: Lee: 1-1-0-1-1-0
20-0 Tendulkar and Sehwag pick up four singles. Crowd goes wild.