• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mike5181

International Captain
Lesnar fighting in the UFC while still under contract with the WWE is crazy. Had no idea that could be a thing.

indiaholic

International Captain
Lesnar losing to Bray and pretty much ****ing off in a year or two would be a good thing IMO.
Absolutely. Best way for him to go out.. They can build up a monster run for Wyatt after that. He rarely fights but when he does, it is carnage. And then, they can feed him to Roman.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean, it just seems like Brock owned Vince at the negotiation table. Seems like he got himself a clause in the contract that allowed him to do one UFC fight before the next WM (aka UFC 200, or the MSG one, but NY still had to pass the bill).

Raw feud with Bray Wyatt imo
But Wyatt needs to win that one, which is unlikely.. Establish him as a big ****ing deal for ****s sake.
Bray-Brock could be a disaster imo. Another Dean-Brock style let down, but given it's on the back of the Dean one, it would go down so badly if Bray a) worked heel and b) lost. If they work it like they've worked the other Brock programmes and on the midcard of summerslam.....they might be better off not using Brock

indiaholic

International Captain
I mean, it just seems like Brock owned Vince at the negotiation table. Seems like he got himself a clause in the contract that allowed him to do one UFC fight before the next WM (aka UFC 200, or the MSG one, but NY still had to pass the bill).

Bray-Brock could be a disaster imo. Another Dean-Brock style let down, but given it's on the back of the Dean one, it would go down so badly if Bray a) worked heel and b) lost. If they work it like they've worked the other Brock programmes and on the midcard of summerslam.....they might be better off not using Brock
Bray doesn't have to work heel. They can do something similar to the Styles/Roman feud. Both Brock and Wyatt can be just booked as near mythical warriors.. Characters too big to be categorized as good or evil.

cover drive man

International Captain
For those who are interested Mulderich Platostophenese (an mp gimmick :p ) otherwise known as cover drive man will be debuting on the bwp carnival shows this summer.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Bray needs rehabbing like crazy before a program with Brock is even thought about imo. Credible this guy ain't.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha that was what I thought of as well. So bad.

There's a video on YouTube somewhere of all the times he did it, and in nearly all of them Michael Cole either says "he didn't get all of it", or "he only partially connected" or used the word "modified" (i.e. "botch").

I'm just amazed it took so long for them to can it.

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Bray needs rehabbing like crazy before a program with Brock is even thought about imo. Credible this guy ain't.

Massively,it would do Brock a lot of damage to lose to Wyatt at the moment.

I'd probably do Owens v Brock at Summerslam, a loss won't hurt Owens unless its a glorified squash match (Mania v Dean) and to be honest, it be an easier it would be a better match.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Shame Samoa Joe isn't on the main roster tbh. I'd love to see Brock vs Joe, though I suppose it probably wouldn't have a lot of mainstream appeal.

Brock vs AJ w/the Club on the other hand... Would love to see that too. But AJ needs to start winning again or he's toast.