• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
The only people that I want to see beat Roman are Cody, Sami and Jey Uso.

I guess Lesnar, Lashley and McIntyre are also always possibilities.

Outside chances for Theory, The Rock, Wyatt, Gunther and the surprisingly hot Sheamus.

Niall

International Coach
Got to be someone that Roman has not wrestled a million times before and a dude who can be a creditable champion who can draw money.

Cody for me also.

Losing to Wyatt would be awful, yes he has a fun entrance but he's the worst wrestler listed their and belongs on the bin/midcard.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The hard work starts here for Wyatt

If he's to stay over he needs to actually start to consistently have good matches and tell stories in the ring rather than through vignettes and other crap like that

Hopefully the fiend character is completely over, basically everyone who worked with it came out looking worse

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah was mostly just referring to people they might hotshot a title too. Since Roman carries two I could see them splitting the titles up with Roman still holding one

Athlai

Not Terrible
The hard work starts here for Wyatt

If he's to stay over he needs to actually start to consistently have good matches and tell stories in the ring rather than through vignettes and other crap like that

Hopefully the fiend character is completely over, basically everyone who worked with it came out looking worse
The way the Fiend wrestled was entirely a Vince thing apparently so hopefully good riddance.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Smackdown Upper Card
Bloodline - please not for years unless you bring us back the face Bray we saw a glimpse of all those years ago that got ROman to spear someone. But I dont even trust HHH to do this right.
New Day - yeah, not amazing but they're great and would sell anything he does
Strowman - eww no
Sheamus and his friends -don't really see how it'd work but it could I guess
McIntyre - it's probably him? Could be interesting
Gunther and his friends - see Sheamus, I guess either of them could lose to Wyatt and then build to a WM feud of Gunther/Sheamus from Rumble without losing anything
Karrion Kross - probably second most likely, I think its a mistake to go monster vs monster so fast though. They almost never deliver in the actual matches, though we are post-Vince now so maybe we get monsters beating the living **** out of each other like you'd see in NJPW.
Logan Paul - maybe? Bloke is weirdly good and Wyatt could maybe use that platform in an interesting way

So basically I hope we get

McIntyre till Rumble - then I dunno

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He'll basically be a de facto face whatever HHH does to book him as well, for a while anyway, so that also limits things

I really hope they keep him away from Bloodline/Sheamus and Walter though

Bray Vs Bloodline is something I have no interest in seeing right now, and Sheamus v Walter should be a lock in Wrestlemania match/programme

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Don't want to see him with Kross either, because Kross can't really absorb any losses for a while, despite beating McIntyre the other night, if he's to remain credible

Athlai

Not Terrible
Most attractive woman in wrestling since Sunny's prime years. And unlike Sunny seems genuinely smart as a whip and is funny to boot.

Talking Smack era smackdown was great

Niall

International Coach
Smackdown Upper Card
Bloodline - please not for years unless you bring us back the face Bray we saw a glimpse of all those years ago that got ROman to spear someone. But I dont even trust HHH to do this right.
New Day - yeah, not amazing but they're great and would sell anything he does
Strowman - eww no
Sheamus and his friends -don't really see how it'd work but it could I guess
McIntyre - it's probably him? Could be interesting
Gunther and his friends - see Sheamus, I guess either of them could lose to Wyatt and then build to a WM feud of Gunther/Sheamus from Rumble without losing anything
Karrion Kross - probably second most likely, I think its a mistake to go monster vs monster so fast though. They almost never deliver in the actual matches, though we are post-Vince now so maybe we get monsters beating the living **** out of each other like you'd see in NJPW.
Logan Paul - maybe? Bloke is weirdly good and Wyatt could maybe use that platform in an interesting way

So basically I hope we get

McIntyre till Rumble - then I dunno

Logan Paul is really wealthy , I assume he does the job to Roman Reigns and you don't see him again until the Rumble to set up a Mania match.

Mike5181

International Captain
Most attractive woman in wrestling since Sunny's prime years. And unlike Sunny seems genuinely smart as a whip and is funny to boot.

Talking Smack era smackdown was great
I would go with Yuki Arai. She's not an athlete but she also took to every other aspect of pro wrestling really well.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I kinda wish we had Teddy Long or someone around to give a mid card heel a match vs Bray every now and then. Booking matches vs undertaker as punishment was such a cool little arc

Athlai

Not Terrible
I wish I believed in anything as much as Teddy Long believed that the Undertaker would beat the **** out of his enemies