• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Was an ATG mania but seemingly a very average Raw after mania. Don't think I'll be watching wwe TV anytime soon but I do hope Vince starts to properly step aside soon. The talent is extremely good right now and there seems to be a generation of proper celebrities that can actually ****ing wrestle out there. I bet 90s Vince would've been all over getting some of these guys contracted at any cost.
How did Johnny Knoxville pull that off

Athlai

Not Terrible
Because Sami Zayn is awesome, basically
Yep for sure. Credit to Knoxville that he was willing to take every bump but Zayn was why it worked. The deadlift exploder through the table was such a good example of Sami basically just wrestling himself

Athlai

Not Terrible
Weeman bodyslamming Sami was all Weeman tho, wafg. Also you could tell sami told him to just swing for the fences :lol:

Mike5181

International Captain
Also Dynamite /Rampage on NJPW WORLD with Japanese commentary on the way is low key a big deal.
NJPW World reached 116,000 paid subscribers at one point last year. A decent chunk are probably foreigners, but for AEW that's a pretty amazing pipeline to Japanese fans. For us it might be region locked though, just guessing.

Still, seems like one step closer to Okada/Naito and some of the Stardom girls on AEW

Athlai

Not Terrible
So much ****ing sweet news today.

NJPW AEW supershow.

Cole vs Ishii for Owen Hart tournament
Cash vs Dax for Owen Hart tournament

Great time to be alive

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Disappointed they did not say he was a dude with attitude in the mid 90s. Was also bodyguard to a guy who insisted on calling himself the Heart Break Kid.