• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mike5181

International Captain
Dakota will have multiple offers, so I'm not particularly worried about her. The Inspiration just left Impact - freeing up some space, AEW always needs better wrestlers in their women's division. Plus, she has history in Stardom.

Talking about Stardom, they had some really good wrestlers that aren't on board anymore (Kagetsu, Arisa, Jungle Kyona), and I have some reservations about who they are pushing (Syuri, Mirai), but since Bushiroad bought the promotion things feel big time. I read today that internally they are interested in working with AEW as well, which is new information.

Joshi wrestling in general seems like it's on a steady upward trend in quality and popularity recently.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Dakota would potentially have been a staple on the main roster by now were it not for her injury history, one suspects. Gun worker, as others have said.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I don't know much about Bivens, but the New Day guys have spoken very very highly of him in interviews and podcasts. Seems like someone else that'll land on their feet.

Heboric

International Debutant
Dont know how long it will stay up, or if anyones interested in this association, but seeing Tay Conti getting super kicked was entertaining :wacko:

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think he will end up a Randy Orton style face (albeit not as popular), but the best stuff will always be his heel stuff

Heboric

International Debutant
I see according to various sources Tessa Blanchard is in trouble again for the same type of stuff that got her into trouble the last time. What a waste :no:

Athlai

Not Terrible
A great AEW show after a few that felt like going through the motions. Long Island and MJF is seriously Brett and Canada. Its ****ing awesome

Niall

International Coach
Sasha has options with hollywood and AEW but unless she was jobbing or working with someone talentless it does seem an unprofessional move.

Naomi is an odd one, but she will be fine due to the bloodline etc.