• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
2 dominant heel champions is a little overkill especially when both have had long reigns (badabing).

Lashley is good but looking at the raw ratings with him as champion,, he hasn't proven he can draw money can he?
RAW has been the absolute liquid ****s for as long as I can remember. He's been basically the only good thing going for it for ages. If they want to try and shake things up and stop RAW from being dreadful then fair enough, it's just a shame that it had to come and this cost.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
2 hours should be the absolute limit for weekly shows. They have gone to **** ever since they moved to 3 hour weekly shows and 4 hour and 5 hour and 6 hour PPVs.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
2 hours should be the absolute limit for weekly shows. They have gone to **** ever since they moved to 3 hour weekly shows and 4 hour and 5 hour and 6 hour PPVs.
Yeah absolutely. Two hours is perfect for a weekly wrestling show. Three hours makes it a massive slog.

3 hours should be the limit for a regular PPV, and 4 hours for a major show like Wrestlemania (lol phone tried to autocorrect to Wrestlemafia). 5-6 hour shows are dreadful. I don't want to sit through 5+ hours of anything, let alone wrestling.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah... they need to understand the wringer these athletes are being put through as well, with these long ass shows and all tne house shows and travelling in between.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha I daresay they understand that very well, they just don't care

Although I think I read somewhere not long ago that the average amount of time spent on wrestling each episode of RAW has barely changed since they went from 2 to 3 hours per show, which probably explains a lot re: the quality tanking

WICFan

U19 Captain
yeah... they need to understand the wringer these athletes are being put through as well, with these long ass shows and all tne house shows and travelling in between.
Profit margins and the almighty dollar going into the shareholders accounts is more important to them.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha this Dynamite is off to a great start. Good Cole vs Frankie match, hilarious challenge by Fuego to Miro, and now MJF getting some genuine heel heat against Pillman Jr of all people

Athlai

Not Terrible
I didn't really like Pillmans outfit last week as the hometown NFL Jersey is always an eye roll to me because its such low hanging fruit.
But fmd the mullet, the tiger shirt, the shoes. All of it this week was stellar. Best kind of throwback

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Caught some of NXT 2.0, looked pretty good also. I like the new big guys like Bron Breakker and Von Wagner.

It is a shame there isn't a live Dynamite showing in the UK, else I'd record it and watch it in full rather than just catching clips online.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Caught some of NXT 2.0, looked pretty good also. I like the new big guys like Bron Breakker and Von Wagner.

It is a shame there isn't a live Dynamite showing in the UK, else I'd record it and watch it in full rather than just catching clips online.
You can watch every episode live for £5 p/m on the FITE TV app/website

Athlai

Not Terrible
Fite is the way to watch it. The picture in picture during the breaks is just more live full screen action. It was gold in the first few months when JR would just start talking not realising he was on air still