• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Deary me Dreamer comes out of this looking like a right ****

Just outright victim blaming

Incredibly and unspeakably dire

Athlai

Not Terrible
To be ever so slightly fair the edit is what really makes him look like a scumbag. Who knows what setup questions he was getting.

That said, his attitude is **** and its never okay.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, the victim blamey bit might be the product of dubious editing, if we generously give him the benefit of the doubt, but the whole "Ric Flair would never force himself on anyone" bit, after literally just saying he watched him grab her hand and put it on his dick is just absolutely gross af

"It was just a bit of fun"

Vile

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Even with proper education (and I totally agree it should be taught in schools) I think consent is a lot more complicated and difficult topic than a lot of us would like to admit

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Gonna be interesting seeing if AEW bin the supposedly imminent debut of Flair now

Surely they will. Just can't see how they'd go ahead with it tbh

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Even with proper education (and I totally agree it should be taught in schools) I think consent is a lot more complicated and difficult topic than a lot of us would like to admit
It is but erring on the side of caution is also a thing. Speaking of what I have seen in my state in India, there is this expectation that you do x, y and z for someone and that someone is basically obligated to liking you etc. Its what has been fed to us through movies, real life stories etc etc. But with the concept of consent being taught in school, the complicated side of it can at least be understood to be, you know, complex and more people will hopefully take the cautious approach, hopefully.

Meh, I guess I am way too ideallic these days.