• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah though it does make me a little curious to what sort of match AJ could get out of him...

If a McMahon wrestles I'd prefer Steph vs. Bayley or Sasha

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CricketWeb 2016 Royal Rumble Pool

1. Manee
2. Niall
3. Spikey
4. duffer
5. Agent TBY
6. Jono
7. sledger
8. duffer
9. Jono
10. Manee
11. Athlai
12. Shri
13. andmark
14. Dan
15. Spikey
16. Shri
17. GIMH
18. sledger
19. andmark
20. OverratedSanity
21. Marcuss
22. Agent TBY
23. Dan
24. Athlai
25. Pratters
26. King Pietersen
27. OverratedSanity
28. King Pietersen
29. Pratters
30. GIMH
CW Rumble (randomised with top 30 posters)

1. Shri
2. Agent TBY
3. masterblaster
4. King Pietersen
5. sledger
6. social
7. Majin
8. harsh.ag
9. Teja.
10. Mike5181
11. Marcuss
12. cover drive man
13. dontcloseyoureyes
14. indiaholic
15. Pratters
16. Compton
17. honestbharani
18. Jono
19. OverratedSanity
20. Manee
21. Niall
22. Goughy
23. Spikey
24. nsniks
25. duffer
26. Athlai
27. Dan
28. andruid
29. andmark
30. GIMH
Gimpy number 30 two years in a row? This thing is so rigged.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That would be such a waste of AJ.
Yeah, bloke is the best wrestler in the world, deserves to absolutely headline the show.

Part of me wonder if that is why he's being given Shane as an opponent though. Standard WWE logic about not letting an indy/WCW/TNA guy headline their top event at the expense of big match John/Roman etc...

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
everyone was except for two people (goughy and someone else iirc?)

shane shouldnt be in any match at WM, but at least AJ will actually get to win after last year's little fiasco with Jericho

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
On my walk to work today I was thinking about the Mickie James Luchadora reveal, and how it was pretty cool, but it got me wondering. In my mind I imagined how much more awesome it would have been if rather than Mickie attacking Beckie like that, instead the angle involved Sasha being attacked by Lita.

Reckon the crowd would have popped hard for the reveal, and it would be a fantastic story (youngster vs idol etc...), and in a sense it'd be a real dream match. Hope they can work that one out one day.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
CW Rumble (randomised with top 30 posters)

1. Shri
2. Agent TBY
3. masterblaster
4. King Pietersen
5. sledger
6. social
7. Majin
8. harsh.ag
9. Teja.
10. Mike5181
11. Marcuss
12. cover drive man
13. dontcloseyoureyes
14. indiaholic
15. Pratters
16. Compton
17. honestbharani
18. Jono
19. OverratedSanity
20. Manee
21. Niall
22. Goughy
23. Spikey
24. nsniks
25. duffer
26. Athlai
27. Dan
28. andruid
29. andmark
30. GIMH

I see I am in before Jono, as per usual. :p

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interesting end to RAW...
Didn't watch RAW but did Goldberg really headbutt a door and cut a promo while seemingly concussed? Apparently it was the most brutal promo seen for a long time according to a mate.

edit: And apparently he was visibly bleeding as well.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Didn't watch RAW but did Goldberg really headbutt a door and cut a promo while seemingly concussed? Apparently it was the most brutal promo seen for a long time according to a mate.

edit: And apparently he was visibly bleeding as well.
Yeah he flubbed most of it, not sure if it was because he was concussed, but it was pretty bad in any case.

But yeah, he was busted open. Had to keep wiping the blood from his brow.

Niall

International Coach
Not watched wwe in ages, how the fook in 2017 is Randy Orton such a strong favourite to win this yoke?

Is it purely because he has never won it or something?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Bit of a mystery this year. Can't think of any strong favourites.
I hope they give it to a real wildcard, like Sami Zayn or something. Won't happen though I'm sure.

Orton winning is not something I would care to see, but it would raise some interesting questions, especially considering the outcome of the Cena/Styles match.

If Cena wins then that suggests a Cena vs Orton match at WM (unless Cena loses the belt back to Styles at Elimination Chamber), and I don't think anyone wants to see that for the millionth time.

If Styles wins then Styles vs Orton could be pretty cool, and would kind of make sense as they are two big stars on the same brand who at the moment have no obvious match at WM. But at the same time Randy Orton isn't really that hot at all at the moment, and whilst him winning the Rumble wouldn't be totally out of the blue I don't think many people would really care.