• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
honestly Roode should just go up to wwe, he's nothin but a song. put him with fandango & tyler breeze they could be fun

Athlai

Not Terrible
Disagree, Roode got over quickly because of the song but he's pretty strong all round. Reminds me of early 2000s HHH.

That injury spot was to keep the crowd from missing him tomorrow wasn't it?

Liked the Rollins appearance a lot though I think they could have ended it better, have them cut back to the announcers and see Rollins being dragged off behind them shouting or something while the announcers awkwardly try to cover. The dead air as he slowly got dragged away went on too long.

Authors of Pain vs DIY was great, show was solid but not quite as great as some recent Takeovers. Asuka is the ****ing best (but FMD Peyton Royce is attractive).

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, agree with Athlai. Roode much more than just a song. Sad that Naka lost though, he's such a gun, and he fits NXT so well. I guess we might see him in the Rumble later now, but part of me wishes he would just stay in NXT forever.

Anyway, Takeover was a pretty reasonable show, but nothing special given the high standard set by other Takeover shows. Not a bad match on the card, but not a huge amount to get invested in. Tag match probably the highlight for me, but the NXT roster is looking a bit thin all of a sudden, especially if a couple of guys are about to be moved up to the main roster.

Spikey

i dont expact naka in the rumble

funny to hear all this talk about winning the rumble = main event. unless one of the big 3 win it....

Spikey

i just dont understand the way they book/agent the crusierweight division

funny how it gets better when they stop with the ****ing submission/rest holds

Last edited:

Spikey

CW Rumble (randomised with top 30 posters)

1. Shri
2. Agent TBY
3. masterblaster
4. King Pietersen
5. sledger
6. social
7. Majin
8. harsh.ag
9. Teja.
10. Mike5181
11. Marcuss
12. cover drive man
13. dontcloseyoureyes
14. indiaholic
15. Pratters
16. Compton
17. honestbharani
18. Jono
19. OverratedSanity
20. Manee
21. Niall
22. Goughy
23. Spikey
24. nsniks
25. duffer
26. Athlai
27. Dan
28. andruid
29. andmark
30. GIMH
for current page

Spikey

kinda going how I thought it would so far. gonna build up a lot of people in the ring and then one of brock/goldber/taker will come in around 10 and help clear it out

Spikey

I feel like this rumble wasn't the one to have a longer than usual distance between the ramp and stage.