• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

andmark

International Captain
I just saw someone say there was only 21 minutes of wrestling on Raw this week. I don't know how true that is, but it would be awful if true.

Agent TBY

International Captain
I don't know, some people might walk away from watching that video with the strange desire to sweaty-naked-wrestle HHH and HBK in a triple threat match.

Some people; definitely not me.

I guess John Cena can come too, but the only problem is that he will always be the last man standing. You can't beat Superman.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: so ****ing good. Lost my **** at David Arquette.

Hilarious video. Using girls as the characters was a great idea.
And Chyna was the only guy :laugh:

The entire exchange where HHH refused to admit he lost at WM 27 was absolutely perfect. Hell, the entire video was perfect. For some reason, I almost pissed myself when Batista threw the laptop :lol:

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
I just saw someone say there was only 21 minutes of wrestling on Raw this week. I don't know how true that is, but it would be awful if true.
Wrestling was less but it was not that less. Divas match was 10 minutes long and 6 man tag was 17 minutes long and they had 2-3 matches more

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is anyone else finding the build to Wrestlemania really hard to get excited about this year? I was listening to the Solomonster podcast last night (****ing Jono), and he noted that effectively the WWE has been trying to build its 3 main event matches around guys who have barely (or not at all) been on TV. Until last night Sting had barely been on TV and hadn't cut a single promo, The Undertaker hasn't been seen at all since a year ago and has only participated in his feud through audio recordings, and Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns haven't even been in the ring at the same time once. These are all pretty good points imo, and would probably go some way to explaining why I am feeling somewhat underwhelmed by everything.
Yeah, most underwhelming build in ages. I think someone here (I think GIMH) was mentioning how wwe step up their game in terms of getting people hyped for wrestlemania around this time of the season, but it's just not happened this year for me.

Also, what's with the build for Orton v Rollins? That's been handled so stupidly. Orton was getting insane reactions from the crowd in the week he returned but then he weirdly pretended to be Rollins' friend and the excitement for that feud has just died down. Why not just bring him back and have him beat the crap out of Rollins immediately? Made no sense.
Came in here to say something similar. Can't remember the last time I was "meh" for every single match on a PPV. Horrific that it's happened on a Mania.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It's been suggested that the Undertaker audio clips that were aired on RAW the other week weren't even recorded for that show. Apparently they were just cut out from promos made about ten years ago or something. Really dire if that's true.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha love that episode. But yeah, it was basically that. It's all just so underwhelming.

Honestly, how can we get excited about this stuff when the main guys involved aren't even on TV?! I could get by if it was just one match. But...all of the main event draws? FFS

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It's been suggested that the Undertaker audio clips that were aired on RAW the other week weren't even recorded for that show. Apparently they were just cut out from promos made about ten years ago or something. Really dire if that's true.
Jesus Christ...