• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan vs Australia in the UAE 2018

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Test of the year despite day 1 being a bit dull. This is the sort of thing that makes test cricket unique.

trundler

How do we feel about Sarfaraz's captaincy? Personally think he's lazy, a poor tactician and not calm enough.

Burner

International Regular
Also if anyone wants to blow Test cricket's horn. This match is a **** example.

Match was a travesty bar the last few hours and if you have to wait 4 and half ****ing days to see some entertaining cricket then Test cricket is dead.

Top_Cat

German friend of mine, watched her first ODD match a couple of weeks back, despite how alien it all must look to her, was watching on and off from day 1 and thoroughly loved this game. Absolutely hooked.

Now wants me to show her how to reverse sweep like Khawaja. Oye.

trundler

Also if anyone wants to blow Test cricket's horn. This match is a **** example.

Match was a travesty bar the last few hours and if you have to wait 4 and half ****ing days to see some entertaining cricket then Test cricket is dead.
Only day 1 was boring. The rest of the match was pretty good.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Great effort from Uzi. Not a good day for Renshaw though. A draw away will be treated like a win by Langer and validation of the ****** selections. Unchanged batting lineup for next test is my expectation.

Burgey

Best thing to come out of this match is Riggins posting, and that’s saying something. Long may it continue.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yesterday was amazing viewing, Paine has his doubters but that was quality batting yesterday. Next Test is only 4 days away?

Surely Wahab is gone, Pakistan will miss Imam is unavailable.

For Australia I guess Agar and Renshaw are chances (Doggett should go home) but we will probably stick to the same XI.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Probably most important thing for Oz cricket is the positive headlines and feelings after such a terrible 2018 to date.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fantastic work by Tim Paine, just as heroic.

Spikey may start drinking again (again)