• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan vs Australia in the UAE 2018

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also if anyone wants to blow Test cricket's horn. This match is a **** example.

Match was a travesty bar the last few hours and if you have to wait 4 and half ****ing days to see some entertaining cricket then Test cricket is dead.
It died long ago my friend. Bodyline killed it.

stephen

If you had have told me even a week agoago that Khawaja would break records, score a fourth innings ton and save a test against quality spinners in Asia I'd have thought you were mad.

Yet another example that something or someone messed with the timeline in 2016 and that the universe is experiencing more temporal anomalies than the enterprise in a time loop episode.

social

Top notch from Uzi, Arun & Paine

Obviously a great effort from Head as well but I get the feeling that it's more likely that he'll end up being our version of Eoin Morgan than a top test batsman

While unlucky, I was quite disappointed with Yasir Shah as there was very little variation in his bowling

stephen

Khawaja now has an average of 150 as opener with two hundreds and two fifties in that position.

stephen

Obviously though Khawaja is a home track bully- averages 224 opening at home vs 113 opening away from home.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Just watched highlights of Uzzi's innings. Just goes to show how valuable footwork can be when combating spin. Played his fair share of attacking shots too.