• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

Lostman

State Captain
"Kaushal was unfortunate to miss a hundred," Jayawardene said. "The little guy is batting really well. I'm very proud of him. He's a clubmate of mine and he works really hard at his game. Good to see that he has shown the same kind of commitment at this level and he fully deserves what he has got. Two good knocks, but although he didn't get a hundred, today's knock was as good as a hundred. He batted through the pressure situations and carried the team in that time. He's quite familiar getting big scores so I'm sure once he gets one he'll continue to get a few more for us." Cricinfo

lol Mahela trolling teammates

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Kamran ****ing Akmal. Ruined so many careers......
I still remember that amazing catch he took off Tresco's foot off Kaneria I believe. That combined with incredible knocks in the same match and against India in '06 made me sure we found our next great keeper. I think it was in England that same year when the wheels started coming off.

EDIT: It was off Shoaib Malik.

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Been at least 10 years since we had any half decent wk.

We should get one from SL. They have 4 almost world class
Was a great source of amusement to me when in Australia they kept having to bring in replacement keepers and they were all about 40 times better than Matthew Wade

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Prasanna Jayawardene would have to be one of the best players of the pull shot in world cricket IMO

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Would expect the Sri Lankan tail to fall away fairly quickly here, a shame Mahela can't force the ball properly with his hand injury, he will just have to sit and watch them fall, at least the pitch is still playing tricks which bodes well for the bowlers next innings

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Was a great source of amusement to me when in Australia they kept having to bring in replacement keepers and they were all about 40 times better than Matthew Wade
Absolutely right..that guy is dross..if only his talent was the same as his mouth, he be unstoppable!!:laugh:

smash84

The Tiger King
brilliant....Eranga's catch dropped in the slips......just horrible

jayawardena goes after playing a gem

YorksLanka

International Debutant
HA HA, but three wickets so quickly is a good effort imho. They never stopped fighting and for me that is how cricket should be played..
what a great forum btw, i have just found you guys and its SOO much better than the others !!:thumbs_up
lol..love it that Rambo comments about Ajmal's hairstyle and how "hefeels its thebest one in the team"!!!:laugh:

Last edited: