• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Yes i would agree with Herath, to be fair not much between he and Ajmal...As for Keepers, imho, i think theres not much between Prasanna/Haddin/Prior/Dhoni in terms of pure wicket keeping skills..

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
nah in terms of pure wicket keeping, in my opinion it's:

Prasanna
daylight
Watling/Haddin
everyone else.

Dhoni is only good to spinners where his ridiculous handspeed comes into play.

Prasanna's quite comfortably the best, at least from what I've seen.

smash84

The Tiger King
I wonder why the hell is Hafeez in the test team. He doesn't deserve a spot in the test side.

For all of Misbah's good qualities I really hate this culture of favoritism of his. People like Hafeez and Shoaib Malik get long runs in the side at the expense of much better players languishing on the side lines.

Flem274*

123/5
So whinging about the ball is making its way around the world eh. NZ rule is 3 overs without seeing one swing. What's Sri Lanka's average going to be?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Younis and MIsbah batting together. So so awesome. Just continue to pile on the runs.

Love when an old guard just stands strong.