• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2015

Niall

International Coach
Rizwan is an absolute gun in the field. :)

Rahat and Irfan the only donkeys in the field these days for Pakistan in all formats of cricket.:D

Its a very strange world these days!!

Xuhaib

International Coach
Rizwan is an absolute gun in the field. :)

Rahat and Irfan the only donkeys in the field these days for Pakistan in all formats of cricket.:D

Its a very strange world these days!!
I have never seen a better Pakistani fielder then Rizwan young Afridi, Shoab Malik and Younis were all very good but Riwan is on another planet.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Anwar Ali flukes his way to another decent outing terrible cricketer who will run his luck soon.

Niall

International Coach
Anwar Ali flukes his way to another decent outing terrible cricketer who will run his luck soon.
Awesome fielder and handy bat, but really don't think his bowling is up to it, a better batting attack than this will murder him.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Awesome fielder and handy bat, but really don't think his bowling is up to it, a better batting attack than this will murder him.
if Aamer can settle back in international cricket then he may not be needed as a Wahab-Aamer-Yasir 8-9-10 is serviceable lower order without being threatening.

Xuhaib

International Coach
anwar was a sensational cricketer at the junior level couple of serious back injuries totally ruined his bowling development.

Niall

International Coach
So the Pakistani Andre Russell/Chris Jordan?
Not a bad comparison, but I'd definitely take Russell ahead of him as he is ferocious hitter when on, Anwar's batting is handy enough, but not that destructive. Jordan isn't as far ahead of Anwar as Russell is when it comes to batting, but think he is better in all 3 facets of the game as well.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
congrats to Pakistan on another crushing win..I have to say I didn't see any of it due to work but reading the scorecard, it doesn't look pretty !!

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
A Pakistan Cricket Board official confirmed to PTI that the tri-series in Zimbabwe was officially off.

“It is true we were having second thoughts about playing a tri-series with West Indies but the Zimbabwe Board was also facing problems securing sponsors for the tour. So basically the tour is off with mutual understanding,” the official said.

Niall

International Coach
Malinga would struggle to bowl to Michael Clarke these days, very sad watching him.:sadwalk:

Thankfully plenty of time to drop the weight before the t20 world cup next year, hopefully that might help him regain form.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
if Aamer can settle back in international cricket then he may not be needed as a Wahab-Aamer-Yasir 8-9-10 is serviceable lower order without being threatening.
I'll pay to watch a bowling attack that has all 3 in it. (not in limited overs - as Yasir hasn't yet figured out limited overs bowling)

Niall

International Coach
I'll pay to watch a bowling attack that has all 3 in it. (not in limited overs - as Yasir hasn't yet figured out limited overs bowling)
Throw in Rahat and you have a an absolute gun attack in tests at least.