• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in New Zealand (3 tests)

Howsie

International Captain
Tim Southee is bowling pretty well here, pretty good pace also (135-139 usually). He's improved a lot since early this year.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Although it would be nice if he managed to prevent New Zealand's trademark letting-off-the-hook.

Bouncer

State Regular
Imran has, the whole morning looked like getting out every 3rd ball. If he gets it, this will be one of he ugliest 100's i have ever seen in my life.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
This is frustrating - damn Farhat edges. Pakistan get 250 from here and it will be a repeat of the last match.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Imran has, the whole morning looked like getting out every 3rd ball. If he gets it, this will be one of he ugliest 100's i have ever seen in my life.
Haha, I have to agree. Wow. I'm watching it and I can't believe he is still there. That issue with that red bag was so hilarious - the commentators were right. It's just so he can go back and explain to the coach his shot..'Yea...that bag 100 feet in the above the ground...that's it. That's why I hit a one handed pop up straight in the air'. I'm actually struggling to think of an uglier innings that was as or more valuable than his is now.

Last edited: