• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* - Pakistan in New Zealand 2010/2011

Cokolo

Cricket Spectator
Anybody else feel now would be a better time than any for Young and Southee's maiden test centuries?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it me or do Pakistani fielders seem to scream in a high pitch all the time? :ph34r:

profernity

U19 Debutant
Match-fixing would make me feel better than this NZ team's complete disregard for the virtues of competence.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Bet John 'Greatbatch-Moles' Wright is enjoying his performance so far.
I've been reading Indian Summers over the past week. I wouldn't want be to be in the dressing room if I was one of New Zealand's batsmen. Shake is going to absolutely murder them.

Southee goes.

99*

International Debutant
Thank christ there's a rugby world cup for us to choke in to make this forgotten.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, you have to bat again, Pakistan!

Small pleasures. Maybe we can even dream of getting one out before they reach the pathetic target.