• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in England

UncleTheOne

U19 Captain
silentstriker said:
Afridi - dumbest cricketer on the planet?
There are times when he needs to realise he is not playing on a sub continent road and that you can play aggressively without trying to hit every single ball for 6.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Steulen said:
So you think England will bat on day 2 after losing the toss?

Which bowler will take out that middle order today then?
Which middle order is that? Just seems to go from top to bottom in minutes :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
GeraintIsMyHero said:
Which middle order is that? Just seems to go from top to bottom in minutes :)
Steulen's got the Greig sewn up, one feels.

Mind, I'm not looking forward to England's middle order on this pitch. Kaneria to get 9/19.

PY

International Coach
I have tickets for Saturday and I fear for my value for money at this rate!

Good on you GBH. :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
All I can say is how glad I am I opted for Friday tickets instead of Sunday when LCCC rang to tell me they had no Saturday tickets left :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Great delivery, Razzaq despite often being able to dig in doesn't have a good technique... it showed there.

Man am I lucky though. Gul was paying $1.50 to be the next wicket, and I went to put $20 on it but instead I put $200, and bet365 told me that I did not have enough funds to place that bet. Next ball, Razzaq is clean bowled.

Saved myself $20 :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I think we are all justifiably worrying about our limited attack. Steve Harmison has come to the party today, here's hoping this marks a return to form for him.

I wonder where Richard is and what he would have to say about GBH's performance today

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know I'm only listening on radio and checking cricinfo, but it seemed to me to be a pretty gutless innings from Pakistan - I think if it had been Australia they'd have took their blows from Harmison and hung on a lot longer.

Anyway time to see if I can catch the wickets on Sky Sport News (ugh).

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
alternative said:
Harmison gets another..
I am soo jealous of PY and geriantismyhero..
Both Marc and superkingdave are there right now. :)

Edit: I wonder what people would have been saying had they seen Jim Laker's ten-for live... ;)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Scaly piscine said:
I know I'm only listening on radio and checking cricinfo, but it seemed to me to be a pretty gutless innings from Pakistan - I think if it had been Australia they'd have took their blows from Harmison and hung on a lot longer.

Anyway time to see if I can catch the wickets on Sky Sport News (ugh).
It was, not guts or determination, one of the most abysmal batting displays I have seen in a while.