• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2020

Neptune

State Vice-Captain
Bloody hell this wasn’t forecast was it? Remember looking this morning and all it said was there might be short spells of light drizzle later in the day. Annoying.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah MisYo were what kept them together. Misbah in particular is the greatest ever Pakistani cricketer for me in terms of non cricketing attributes.
We won series after series on the back of those 2. Younis completely nullified spin attacks on some rank turners in the UAE. Played so many clutch innings in dire situations. For that reason I rate him over Sanga. That may be the rare occasion where my inner fanboy comes out.

Daemon

Didn't realise the TV umps were calling no-balls for this series. Finally.

On England's tour of Sri Lanka in 2018, broadcasters counted as many as 12 no-balls missed by the umpires during one five-over spell. In last year's Australia-Pakistan series, Channel 7 tallied up to 21 had been missed during two sessions on the second day in Brisbane while there were further examples in the recently completed England-West Indies series.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah felt them dng it this year's IPL was gonna lead to it in the WT20 and from there on to all international cricket. Glad that the pandemic did not stop that going through, even though I am sure they would have ideally wanted to start with T20, then take it to ODIs and then tests.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Man I still love those 92 kits.

Didn't realize Botham was that good in 92. Some great deliveries against Australia.

Also lol at the rain rule.

Uppercut

Warne complaining about the deep point like Babar didn't spend the whole afternoon session creaming boundaries through point for fun.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Not the worst strategy here by England with the two offies bowling. One bowling over to the right hander and around to the left hander, the other bowling around to the right hander and maybe, over to the left hander. Challenging them with the angles and muscle memory is a decent idea.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Not the worst strategy here by England with the two offies bowling. One bowling over to the right hander and around to the left hander, the other bowling around to the right hander and maybe, over to the left hander. Challenging them with the angles and muscle memory is a decent idea.
I think it's also because of the poor light. But they are asking some questions of the batsmen too.

91Jmay

International Coach
Bess all over Shan here. I don't know enough about keeping to tell if Buttler made a mistake there.