• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2020

Neptune

State Vice-Captain
Buttler had a mare today. Baba batted well, and a special mention to the opener too. Not easy opening in England, gritted it out well, although Buttler did let him off, twice. You need a bit of luck I guess. Poor day from le Englands perspective though like. What’s Pakistan’s middle order and tail like?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shafiq is.. mercurial. Could do the job on his day but those come less often than the leap day. Rizwan is inexperienced although he has done alright so far. 2 #9s and 3 #11s after that.

Niall

International Coach
Shafiq is.. mercurial. Could do the job on his day but those come less often than the leap day. Rizwan is inexperienced although he has done alright so far. 2 #9s and 3 #11s after that.
Shafiq has one good knock a series although so often when the game is lost!.

Khan can bat to be fair,,,although three number elevens is not ideal. Yasir isn't awful either but is quite limited with the bat. Its not ideal he is batting at number 8.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
When he puts it all together he will be a hell of a test player. ?️‍♀
He doesn't look particularly happy in whites anymore. Might need a nudge towards the door from someone in his inner circle.

England could be in trouble here if Pak get to 350. Pitch is turning so Yasir will be a factor bowling last. Abbas can be trusted to not be profligate while the other two seamers are wildcards in the better tradition of young Pak bowlers.

trundler

Shafiq has one good knock a series although so often when the game is lost!.

Khan can bat to be fair,,,although three number elevens is not ideal. Yasir isn't awful either but is quite limited with the bat. Its not ideal he is batting at number 8.
Shadab averages under 28 at every level he's played at. Could be good #8 but I'm not sure if he's a test standard leggie.

smash84

The Tiger King
hopefully the rain stays away for the rest of the week and allow the game to finish.

The first day went surprisingly better than I imagined it would

Niall

International Coach
Shadab averages under 28 at every level he's played at. Could be good #8 but I'm not sure if he's a test standard leggie.

Not ideal obviously and again batting one spot to high and not sure if he is a frontline test spinner, but I do think their is some serious talent their, definitely worth investing in.

Probably out for a ?tomorrow.

TheJediBrah

That was the selection that really had me scratching my head. Not sure what he offers when you already have Yasir. Pick another batsman. Azhar Ali can bowl some back-up legspin if desperate.

Shady Slim

International Coach
alpha innings from masood, who i didn't really have tickets on but has consistently performed just when i'm willing to draw a line through his name. especially in a tightly packed series where england has gone in to the game with all their bowlers, there's such an underrated value in a guy who's just blunting that new ball and putting mileage into the bowlers' bodies. cerebrally dominant and will pay dividends later in the series if his teammates back the grit up

Burgey

Anderson gets us underway with some Stoinis-like stuff from the end named after him.