• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Bangladesh 2015

cricman

International 12th Man
Should be Sarkar over Kayes in Tests as well.

Tamim
Sarkar
Mominul
Mahmudllah
Mushifqur
Shakib
Nasir

I can live with that Top 7 in the Tests

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Should be Sarkar over Kayes in Tests as well.

Tamim
Sarkar
Monimul
Mahmudllah
Mushifqur
Shakib
Nasir

I can live with that Top 7 in the Tests
Mominul

I'll have Mahmudullah at 6 though - will have both Shakib and Mushfiq higher up...Nasir also bats well

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Reckon its time for Pak to call up some of the UAE and HK lads to strengthen the side?

And no to Soumya opening in Tests plz. We need someone who can see off the new ball; Tamim is already the aggressive one. Kayes is foing alright.

Niall

International Coach
Reckon its time for Pak to call up some of the UAE and HK lads to strengthen the side?

And no to Soumya opening in Tests plz. We need someone who can see off the new ball; Tamim is already the aggressive one. Kayes is foing alright.
Kayes is a dud.

He is Devon Smith with more hair and a less welcoming smile.

Bin him.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wonderful moment for Bangladesh cricket. For the first time, one can say with conviction that this team will go places :)

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Got to agree with *****, no Soumya yet for Tests. It's a hard case for Kayes who did good in last few Test series by his standard. Dont know what to expect from him. Anamul pushing for a spot as well, just scored few yesterday but its been dismal for him so far in longer version.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Pakistan took a grand total of 11 Bangladeshi wickets this series.

Mortaza should refuse to play Pakistan in future on the basis that they can't pick 20 wickets.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Got to agree with *****, no Soumya yet for Tests. It's a hard case for Kayes who did good in last few Test series by his standard. Dont know what to expect from him. Anamul pushing for a spot as well, just scored few yesterday but its been dismal for him so far in longer version.
Yeah difficult spot for Kayes, who absolutely deserves his place right now but realistically makes Bangladesh less likely to win/save Tests anyway.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Anamul?

Niall

International Coach
That could be that for Fawad sadly. I don't think you can have him in the side with the likes of Haris. you need more power down the order. I wouldn't be against him getting a chance in the tests though. They need to try some younger bowlers mainly spinners and bin the likes of Gul who is finished.

Oh and I can't say this enough....

DO NOT PLAY AJMAL IN THE TESTS...

Don't care if they have to bring in a kid or a past it Rehman, Bangladesh will murder him.

viriya

International Captain
I hope this is the start of Bangladesh becoming what we all wanted them to be by this decade.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Well done to Bangladesh on a huge whitewash..fantastic effort..looks like Hathurasinghe is having an effect...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
There's something so delightfully ugly about reverse sweep dismissals.
A batsman who can't bat well attempts a nothing shot and fails terribly at it. 'Serves you right, you **** for attempting some thing against the grain in which you are no good'.

cricman

International 12th Man
That could be that for Fawad sadly. I don't think you can have him in the side with the likes of Haris. you need more power down the order. I wouldn't be against him getting a chance in the tests though. They need to try some younger bowlers mainly spinners and bin the likes of Gul who is finished.

Oh and I can't say this enough....

DO NOT PLAY AJMAL IN THE TESTS...

Don't care if they have to bring in a kid or a past it Rehman, Bangladesh will murder him.

Ajmal did bowl a couple doosra's in the 2nd ODI. Both of them kissed the outside edge but slip cordon was vacant.