• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Bangladesh 2015

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reaction was bad and silly in general from public but players remained cool and showed a lot of maturity. I dont remember any player complaining about the decisions. Even Shakib defended umpires at press conference. Players cant control public emotions.
Rubel said something stupid iirc

Niall

International Coach
Raza Hasan is so gangsta. :drunk:

Couldn't care less myself, but at least not get caught after the cocaine scandal only a week ago.:laugh:

Pakistan spinner Raza Hasan caught by police at rave party - IBNLive

Pakistan spinner Raza Hasan caught by police at rave party
Facing the prospect of a ban after failing a dope test, Pakistan's left-arm spinner Raza Hasan has got into more trouble after being caught by the police at an alcohol-fuelled rave party in Lahore.

The 22-year-old was picked up along with a group of people for allegedly taking part in a party involving alcohol and dancers.

Consumption of alcohol is banned in Islamic Pakistan and is a punishable offence.

The reports said police raided a hotel in Lahore where a group of men were caught and it included the young left-arm spinner.

Hasan, who has played 10 T20 matches and a one-day international, is already facing a two year ban after he tested positive for cocaine when the PCB carried out random dope tests during the Pentangular Cup one-day tournament in Karachi in January.

Hasan's sample A tested positive for cocaine when it was sent to a WADA laboratory in Malaysia. The PCB has formed a two-member committee which has already issued notices to Hassan to appear before with a legal counsel.

crickmate

U19 12th Man
When asked about umpires decisions, all he said "Well, everyone saw what happened." When there were technologies available and the umpires seemed very reluctant to take them, Mashrafe's response was very mature.

Mashrafe too had said something.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
When asked about umpires decisions, all he said "Well, everyone saw what happened." When there were technologies available and the umpires seemed very reluctant to take them, Mashrafe's response was very mature.
I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but he was so obviously going for the implication when he made that statement.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Dont know how guys like Shahid still gets selected
Apparently it's because he can bowl long spells. I think that's an absolutely insane reasoning even if true though; you don't need your quicks to bowl long spells when you've got Shakib and Mahmudullah (and Sarkar to a less extent) in your top seven and you're playing in Bangladesh. They would've been much bettter off playing someone like Taskin and giving him short spells given the eleven clearly has the bowling resources to do that in these conditions.

Is Rahat Ali injured?
Yep.

----

Side note, but I'm absolutely loving the fact that Star Sports are covering this online for free in HD. Great stuff.

cnerd123

likes this
On the one hand; I'm glad we are playing an older experienced bowler instead of a raw young'un like Taskin or Abul, or a hack like Shahadat.

On the other hand...idk how he is going to go.

Lets see if we can get to close to 400 in the first innings.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting that there's no Ajmal.

That Pakistani side looks very strong for these conditions.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Shakib hasn't been bad at all for the last year or so, but he hasn't been Bangladesh's best player. Now would be a nice time for some runs